Our next group program will begin in Fall 2022. To receive the details about that program when we announce them, please join our group coaching interest list.
If you’re ready to get started sooner, please join our Job Search Bootcamp course, which is available to start at any time. Upon joining this program you’ll get access to all the same content we use in our live groups, you’ll be invited to join our private client community, and you’ll have the option to add 1:1 coaching sessions with our team to get targeted support when you need it.
Make big progress on your career goals – in just six weeks
Whether you’re actively searching for a new role or just starting to think about the impact you want to make next, it’s important to take a strategic and intentional approach to your career transition. Our specialty is helping you do just that!
If you’re ready to take action toward what’s next in your career, we’d love to support you through our Career Refresh program.
What it is
This is a six-week group program focused on accountability and practice, because we know that these are ultimately the most important elements to your success.
During the program you’ll get constructive, real-time feedback from our coaches and a cohort of fellow social impact professionals, to help you make tangible progress and stay accountable to your goals.
You’ll also get access to our full set of proprietary job search tools and exercises via our online course, as well as a private discussion space to ask your questions and connect with your coaches and other group members outside of our weekly calls.
Through this combination of group coaching, career content, and community, we’ll help you develop a structured and intentional approach to your career transition.
Who it’s for
This program is probably a great fit for you if:
- You want to do work that has a positive social impact, in the private, public, or nonprofit sectors
- You’re able to dedicate at least three hours per week to work on your career transition and complete exercises during the program
- You’re ready to dive in and do the work, both during our weekly meetings and on your own time, to get the most from this experience
- You have some ideas about the type of work you’re interested in pursuing next; it’s ok if you’re not 100% sure about your direction or open to a few different paths
- You’re feeling a little stuck about how to move forward with your career next steps, and you know you need structure and accountability to take action
- You have a growth mindset and you’re open to coaching and new ideas about how to share your story and get results
- You’re excited to work with a group of like-minded peers and to give and receive honest feedback in a group setting
As a participant in this program, you’ll receive:
- Supportive coaching and feedback from our team of expert career coaches; we are social sector recruiters and HR leaders ready to share our insider knowledge with you and help you succeed
- Six weekly group calls to hone in on key concepts you need to know, practice and get feedback in small groups, and ask your questions
- Three months of access to our extensive library of content and videos via our Job Search Bootcamp online course; the foundation of the program will be the robust content in the course, including 40+ tools, templates, and videos
- A private Slack discussion space, where you’ll connect with other participants and your coaches, share ideas and resources, and get answers to your questions outside of meetings
- Targeted homework each week to ensure you’re making progress and getting the work done
- Option to add 1:1 coaching sessions with our team at a discounted rate
Why it works
Our programs are designed to help you get momentum and make progress toward what’s next in your career.
We’ll help you get more clarity and confidence and check off those tasks you’ve been putting off, whether it’s mapping out your plan, dusting off the LinkedIn profile you haven’t updated in years, or finally setting up those networking meetings you’ve been thinking about.
During our meetings, we’ll hone in on topics where we know people tend to need the most support and practice: creating a targeted search strategy, telling a clear and compelling story in networking conversations and interviews, and refining materials.
This program will give you the structure, tools and motivation you need to take action on your career goals. And the feedback, support and encouragement you’ll get from your coaches and cohort members will help you navigate the inevitable highs and lows of the career transition process.
Here are just a few examples of what clients have shared after finishing our Career Refresh program:
The coursework was so specific and grounding, the breakout sessions had powerful insights, and the handouts were incredibly detailed, helpful, and actionable. After going through the program, I feel empowered to describe my strengths and my passion in a way that I never have before. -Sara W.
This is a powerful, well-designed program that maximizes resources and time and provides a supportive community to achieve your goals. I was impressed by the content design, the caliber of instruction, and the pacing to move through strategic material. Wherever you are in your career journey, there is something for you in this program. – Pam J
The job search process, especially if pivoting careers, can be incredibly lonely. In addition to providing a pathway to move forward and very helpful tools, this program provides a community of people ready to help, challenge, affirm, and uplift. This has been invaluable for me as I navigate this part of my career journey. – Jackie B.
What you’ll leave with
After completing this program, you’ll walk away with:
- Clarity on your biggest career priorities, to ensure you’re focusing on the opportunities that are right for you
- A clear understanding of the key elements of the career transition process and current best practices, along with tools, templates, and recruiter-sourced best practices on topics from telling your story to negotiating your offer
- Honest and constructive feedback to help you develop and feel confident telling your unique career story
- Best practices to develop a compelling toolkit – LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter – that will get you noticed and help you stand out
- A new network of social sector peers who will expose you to new opportunities and help you navigate the ups and downs of the job search
- An additional six weeks of access to our full set of 40+ tools, templates and videos via our online course, to help you continue to work on your transition
When it happens
To learn about future programs, please join our group program interest list.
All calls will be recorded and course content will be available to you for an additional six weeks after the program ends, so that you can catch up on anything you’d like to revisit.
What it costs
Your investment includes six weeks of group meetings and coaching support, access to our private discussion space, all call recordings, three months of access to our online course, and inclusion in our growing network of social impact professionals.
- Early Pricing: $497 or two payments of $248.50
- Regular Pricing: $697 or two payments of $348.50
Additional payment options:
- Payment plan: we are offering a two payment plan option to help make this program more financially accessible. The first payment is due at sign up and the second is due one month later.
- Partial scholarships: in alignment with our organizational value of Equity & Access, we are offering several partial scholarships to participants who identify as BIPOC. To be considered, please fill out this brief form prior to signing up. We will review all scholarship applications together at our early pricing deadline, and we will communicate results after that date.
- 1:1 session add on: want more targeted support? Add on 1:1 coaching sessions at a 20% discount from our usual rates. You may select this option at check out.
Ready to go?
Join us to take charge of your career next steps!
We’d love to answer them! Please contact us.