Thank you for your interest in working with Careers for Social Impact! Here’s an overview of the different ways we can work together. Please see each program page for additional details.
Career Coaching for Individuals and Groups
We offer the following programs for social impact job seekers who are making a career transition:
- Our three-month Individual Coaching Program, which includes six one-on-one meetings with a coach, feedback on your job search materials, and email support
- Our group coaching program, Job Search Bootcamp, which we run twice per year
- Our Self-Study Job Search Bootcamp program, which allows you to work through the same material we cover in the live groups, at your own pace
- Additionally, we run regular Social Impact Networking Happy Hours and we periodically offer other job search workshops and events; please sign up for our monthly newsletter and follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook to learn about upcoming events
Recruitment Consulting for Growing Organizations
We also offer consulting services to mission-driven organizations who are looking to grow their teams. Our expertise includes:
- Executive search and strategic talent planning, with a focus on talent recruitment and retention
- Talent systems and process design and implementation
- Employment branding, marketing and communications
- Developing and facilitating staff retreats, trainings, and workshops
In addition to the services outlined here, we are happy to discuss your specific needs. Please contact us with questions or to share more about what you are looking for. We’ll let you know if we can help or refer you to someone else who can!