Imagine the impact you could you make if you took a more intentional approach to your career
As we wrap up 2020, we are in a time unlike any other we may experience in our lives. We’ve been provided with an opportunity to get a rare kind of clarity about what’s important to us – and now it’s up to us to take action before that fades away.
2020 has brought many challenges, and it has also shined a light on many of the critical problems in the world that need solving. Of course we’ll get back to some version of “normal” eventually – but those problems won’t go away.
We’ve heard from so many people that this year has been a wake up call that has pushed them to re-evaluate their priorities and pursue the work they truly want to do.
If you’re finding yourself called to make deeper meaning from this year and to better align your values and purpose with your career, please join us for this dedicated time to focus on yourself, your priorities, and the impact you want to have.
You’ll reflect on what 2020 has meant for you and how those insights can inform your career next steps. And you’ll look ahead and map out a plan to start 2021 off strong – whether you’re ready to land a new job, or just starting down the path of exploring what’s next.
You’ll leave feeling more empowered to make the choices that are right for you in your career, so that you can make the impact you want to have in the world.
Let’s capture the lessons of 2020 together and make the most of this year by seizing the opportunity for personal growth and greater impact.
Will you join us?
Why this event
At Careers for Social Impact, we’re focused on helping mission-driven professionals find meaningful work that is a match for them, so that they can make a positive impact in the world.
We begin all of our coaching programs by helping our clients build a strong foundation, helping them get clearer on what they are best at and what their most important priorities are so that they can proactively seek out opportunities that will be a good fit.
Taking the time to reflect and get more clarity is what empowers our clients to pursue work that is fulfilling and meaningful to them. We believe this is especially critical in a year like this, when we’ve experienced so much change and uncertainty.
During this event, you’ll get the space, accountability, and structure to block out the extra noise that’s been surrounding us this year. You’ll have a chance to focus on what matters to you, and get more clarity on the impact you are best positioned to make. Then you’ll create a roadmap you can act on in the year ahead to make those goals a reality.
As an attendee, you’ll receive:
- A three hour virtual retreat combining coach-facilitated sessions, breakout discussions, and time for reflection
- A special workbook with our top tools and exercises to help you reflect and get clearer on your strengths, values, and priorities and map out your plan for the year ahead
- Feedback, guidance, and support from our coaching team, and new connections with a group of like-minded professionals
- **If you sign up by 11/25, you’ll get access to a follow up group coaching session in January to continue to fine-tune and activate your plans for the year
Who it’s for
This retreat is for mid-career professionals who want to make a career transition and who are already doing, or want to do, work that has a positive social impact in any sector.
This event could be a great fit for you if you:
- Left your job (yes, in the middle of a pandemic) because you knew it wasn’t right for you – and now you’re focused on finding out what is
- Have been job searching for a while and feeling “meh” about the roles you’re seeing, or realizing that you aren’t clear on what you actually want in your next role
- Are planning on launching a job search in the new year, but you’re unclear on exactly what you want to do, or how you’d tell your story to potential employers
- Have ended up on a career path you never planned on, and want to think more intentionally about how to shift to doing work that is more meaningful and aligned with your values
- Have realized that it’s “now or never” to make a change in your career and finally do the work you’ve been wanting to do
What you’ll leave with
- A clearer understanding of what 2020 has meant for you, and how that can inform your career choices
- More clarity on your values, priorities, and strengths – the foundational elements that fuel successful career transitions
- An outline of your career action plan for 2021, including high level goals and milestones you’ll be committing to
- A new group of like-minded peers you can rely on for support as you go out and do the work to make changes in your career in 2021
- Priority access to 1:1 coaching with our team and our new programs coming in 2021, if you’d like continued support as you execute on your plans
What we’re not covering
This retreat is not focused on the tactical elements of the job search process, like working on your resume or preparing for interviews. We have lots of great content on those steps, and we’ll share more about opportunities for you to work with us on those things after this if you’d like to.
At this event, we’ll be focused on the foundational elements that will set you up for a successful career transition, whenever you decide to take that step.
What it costs
We are offering this event at less than the cost of a single private coaching session! If you have access to professional development funds through your employer, this could be a great way to use them. It could also be a creative holiday gift to request or give to others.
We encourage you to sign up by 11/25 to receive our early pricing rate. You’ll also receive exclusive access to a small group coaching session in January to fine-tune and execute on your career plans for 2021 if you sign up by then.
- Early pricing (through 11/25): $197
- Regular pricing: $247
Special pricing is available for our current and past clients; please contact us for details.