Careers for Social Impact was born in 2014, when our founder Erin took the leap into working on her own and began using her background in recruitment and talent roles across the social sector to help individuals navigate their career journeys.
Today we are a team of three supporting hundreds of mission-driven professionals each year (and thousands since we started!). Through our coaching programs we help our clients gain clarity about what they want most from their careers and work toward their most important personal and professional goals.
We’re glad you’re here and we encourage you to get to know more about us and how we work! Here are a few places to start:
- Learn more about our individual and group coaching programs and our comprehensive self-paced Job Search Bootcamp course
- Meet the members of our team and learn more about our backgrounds
- Understand our values and how they guide our work
- Read what our clients say about working with us and the results we’ve helped them achieve
- Check out our blog and the curated list of job search resources that we recommend